Thursday, May 8, 2008

may 8

Yesterday was my usual day of rest and treatment from Dr. Mike. I was happy to tell Dr. Mike that I feel much better than usual and didn't need as much work. We worked on my stubborn left elbow for a while and also my Soas ( probably the most painful muscle to work on). Today I trained Back and some lite triceps. I did some heavy sets of underhand pull downs as well as some heavy underhand barbell rows and I can feel a little tendinitis flared up in my right forearm. I had a good workout, not a great one. Tomorrow I will be paring shoulders with biceps. I had to double up for Thursday and Friday, because I will be in the city all day on Saturday. Saturday is the NY Pro Bodybuilding championships at the Tribeca Performing Arts center. Species is sponsoring the women's show and I encourage everyone to come check it out. Species is having a big booth at the show that yours truly will be at all day. If you are a fan or friend in the area, come by and say hello. Its gonna be exciting!

No comments: