Thursday, May 29, 2008

may 29

Training has gone well this week. Flat benched on Monday for the first time in a while, had no spotter but I still managed to do 315 for 15 reps. Blasted legs on Tuesday, heavy squats, and power squats! Yesterday I was down in Brooklyn, NY at 6:30 in the morning shooting in a music video for the band Army Of ME. The guys from the band were very cool, and so were all the guys an the set as well as the actors. I will keep you posted on when the video comes out, I was told mid July! I played a bodybuilder, which was a bit of a stretch, but I think I pulled it off! I sucked out 8lbs in 1 day so hopefully I look fairly tight. today I'm re hydrating and getting ready to blast my back in a couple of hours. I am switching from underhand rows to overhand rows for a while, its time for a change.

I encourage everyone to check out Army of ME, you can download there music in various places including myspace!

No comments: