Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Recap

FRIDAY- I trained shoulders in Brewster at Powerhouse. I started out with Dumbbell shoulder press. I had a great day and hit 2 personal bests. The first was doing the 130s for 8 strict reps and the second was my drop set where i did the 100s for 25 shattering my old best of 21. Thanks again Dr. Mike, LOL!

SATURDAY- I went down to Strong and Shapely Gym, in New Jersey, because Universal Nutrition was having one of there Animal Barbell Club seminars and the Owner of the gym, My buddy Bob Bonham asked me to come down. Vinny Galanti was running the show, but big Evan was in the house as well as Greg Valentino. I had a great time and met alot of cool people.

SUNDAY-Happy Eater! I went over to my grandmas house to hang with my family and watch the games. Georgetown, totally screwed up my bracket. I am a huge fan of March Madness and really enjoy this time of year. My good friend Ryan Berdan stopped by, I haven't seen him in a long time and it was great hanging out with him!

Today I am taking legs off. I know it SUCKS. my knees are really beat up and sore and I need to rest, I will be getting some treatment this week, but I have been squatting really heavy for about 12 weeks now and I need a short break!

No comments: