Tuesday, March 25, 2008

march 25

Whats up everyone, normally I would begin this with saying how great my leg workout was yesterday. Not this week, I had to skip legs because the pain in my knees is getting to severe. I will be getting some treatment and hopefully the rest helps. I have been squatting really heavy for close to 3 strait months now and I believe its just wearing me down a little. So instead, I am just pushing everything back a day and trained chest yesterday. Flat bench first- 315- 10, 365- 6 and then I took a little longer rest and did 365-8. No pain in my shoulder. Next I did the hammer strength incline, followed by incline flys and finally flat flys. pretty basic, but I had a good pump and feel pretty sore today. Today I will train back, I am on only 5 days rest, 2 less than normal, but I plan on hitting it just as hard as always. stay tuned for details tomorrow!

2 comments:

jtsunami said...

PJ theirs a thread I made to appreciate you on getbig.com can you check it out if you have time?

PJ Braun said...

Hey jtsunami, I really apreciate that thread you started. Its too bad some haters had to ruin a nice thing by putting there negative coments. I am not gay, I have a lovely girlfriend nicole, but I have many gay friends and dont discriminate against anyone. Peolpe who are insecure with themselves love to belittle others!