Wednesday, March 19, 2008

march 19

Its late wed nite, or early thursday morn(whichever you prefer) and I cant sleep, so why not blog. I had a miserable time training legs on monday, I went into the gym feeling like an animal, but my quadricep tendinitis was so out of hand that I had to train very light! Some how I managed to get a pump and was actually sore the next day. Tuesday I continued my new pursuit of the bench press, I started with 315 for 10 and then did 2 sets of 365 for 5. NO PAIN AT ALL! I cant thank Dr. Mike enough for what he has done for my shoulder. A little over a month ago, I wouldn't go over 225 without pain! Today I paid Dr. Mike a visit, Wednesday is our day. Now we are working on my elbow! The sessions of ART treatment can be pretty painful, but they are well worth it! My weight is still hovering around 263-265. Time to go pound some ISOLYZE and hit the sack, tomorrow is back day!

No comments: