Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bad Week

Well its Thursday, and so far this has not been a good week for me! After my Awesome weekend in Ohio, I went into the gym ready to kill my legs. After 2 warm up sets of squats, I bent over to tie my sneaker tighter, and felt something go in my back, the pain was pretty bad, so I had to scrap squats this week. After a shitty leg workout, my throat was starting to bother me a little. Tuesday I woke up feeling pretty bad, my back was sore, and so was my throat. Some how I managed a decent chest workout. Yesterday I went to Dr. Mike to fix my Back, but by now my back isn't my worst problem! My sinus are going haywire, I think I have an infection. I couldn't sleep the past 2 nites because I am constantly blowing my nose! I hope things get better soon, this sucks!!!

No comments: