Sunday, March 9, 2008

march 9

Well, I was so sick on thursday that I didn't even leave the house. I never miss a workout, even when I have a cold, but this was no ordinary cold. To be honest, I was amazed at how fast my body can produce Mucous. sounds pretty gross, huh? I took out some stock in Kleenex, so I should be good. Friday I went to NYSC and trained back, I drank a whole gallon of water during my workout and still felt dehydrated! Yesterday, I did a combination workout consisting of shoulders, tris and bis. I had a great pump, and I am looking forward to getting back into it on monday. Monday I am starting up some "old school" creatine mono hydrate powder. Just 10 grams spread into my pre and post workout shakes. I will let you know how it works out. I am still not feeling %1oo, but I am much better than I was the other day!

No comments: