Tuesday, March 11, 2008

march 11

I stayed in all weekend to rest up and let my body fight the sickness that I had all last week. I watched 3 movies, Planet Terror, Beowulf, and 30 days of nite. All the movies were good, but Planet terror was the best, I highly recommend it. Yesterday, I blasted legs and I know I went beyond my limit because today I am super sore. My last set of hack squats was one of the crazy est sets of my life! I really thought I was gonna puke training legs yesterday! I know that's what I have to do to bring my legs to the next level. I started taking creatine monohydrate yesterday, it has been many years since I used creatine and I am curious to see how it helps me. I am mixing 5 grams into my pre and post workout shakes that are a mixture of 50 grams of ISOLYZE and 80 grams of CARBOLYZE.

No comments: