Wednesday, August 27, 2008

aug 27

Well, I'm finally through with all the training, cardio and INTENSE dieting. All that's left now is to carb up, tan up, and dry out. I fly out to Cleveland this afternoon! I woke up this morning looking the best I have ever looked in my life. I am more ripped than last year and much bigger. Now its all up to the judges. Hopefully my carb up goes as planned and I can maintain my conditioning and really fill out!
I feel very fortunate to have an awesome family and group of friends and fans that have really supported me and made this journey worth while! Nothing ever breaks my drive and focus and my will is that of steal...a lot of that has to do with the people around me. My families love ans support is more than enough fuel to keep my inner fire burning. I cant wait to get on stage and battle on Friday nite. Keep me in your thoughts and send me some positive vibes. I will be back on Sunday nite!
Johnny, I have been thinking about you like crazy lately! I miss you soo much and I know your gonna be watching me from up there.

3 comments:

brenmac said...

PJ best of luck bro. I am sure all your hard work and devotion will pay off. Keep me posted on the results.

brenmac said...

PJ best of luck bro. I am sure all your hard work and devotion will pay off. Keep me posted on the results.

thaAtrain said...

good luck dude, saw ure leg segment on MD today, awesome.