Friday, August 22, 2008

aug 22

Well, I am officially 1 week out from the North American Championships! By this time next week, I will probubly know If I am gonna be in the finals or not! Yesterday, Tony Monchinski, a photographer who shoots for Muscle Mag international came to my gym to follow me around taking shots of me training back. When we were finished he took some shots of me posing. I will let you know when I have the copies of the shots.
Today I went to see Dave (Palumbo) so he could assess my body in person for the first time in a month. Usually we just do it over the Internet with pics, but now that I am so close I really wanted him to see what I look like moving, rather then a crappy digital photo. Dave seemed pretty pleased with were I am at, so I just have to keep trucking forward. If I can Improve just a little each day over this next week, I will be ON!
I'm tired but I know this is what I have to do to be the best!!

No comments: