Tuesday, August 12, 2008

aug 12

Don't try this at home!! I am going to share the leg workout I did yesterday with all of you, because it caused me to wake up in the middle of the nite with excruciating cramps in both hams and both quads! I started off by supersetting Lying ham curls with leg extensions, 4 sets, the first was more of a warm up though. Then I went on to doing squats with a pause. This is when you sit in the "hole" and don't move for a full second, then drive your heals into the floor and move the weight! I did 2 lite sets, followed by 3 sets of 10 and 2 sets of 6. I was kinda lightheaded at that point. Then I did 3 sets of Stiff Leg Dead lifts with Dumbells. THEN I supersetted walking lunges with Hack squats, 3 brutal sets. From there I did 3 sets of high rep (25-30) standing single leg ham curls. And finally I did 2 sets each abduction and adduction on the Nautilus machine. I may have over trained, lol! See what happens when the judges tell you to bring up your legs, lol! Don't try this at home.

Hi Gramma Lynn! wink wink.

No comments: