Wednesday, August 20, 2008

aug 20

Today I was off from the weights, but I still had Cardio and I also went to New Haven to practice posing with my coach Kenny Wallach for an hour. My routine is looking really cool and I really hope that I am in the finals and so I can get a chance to display what I have been working on. Only top 5 in each weight class get to come back and pose on Saturday nite! After I posed I went to Physical Synergy in Fairfield to get some ART treatment. My body is doing pretty good for this stage in the game and hopefully that does not change over the next week. Last year I was in a tremendous amount of pain when I was training and posing, so its nice to not have to worry about that! New Updates are coming soon and there is another thread in the Forum on MD going on about me now, so be sure to check that out!

No comments: