Tuesday, September 2, 2008

North American Recap

For those of you who don't know yet. I placed 9th in a very competitive class (33 guys) This weekend at the North American Championships. I am not pleased at all because I brought in a package that was only about 80% of what my best is. I looked awesome on Thursday, but fell apart on Friday. I came in with good condition but just totally flattend out. Same problem as last year although, not as severe. I think the problem is an electrolyte imbalance because I was cramping horribly bad all day on friday and I couldn't stop peeing even though I wasn't drinking any water! I have decided to stay on the diet and will seek Redemption in 2 weeks at the Atlantic City Pro AM. I will show everyone what I am truly capable of.
The show was a good learning experience and I made a bunch of new friends! I got to pick the brains of some seasoned veterans and realized I have a lot more fans than I thought!
I want to thank my family and my girlfriend Nicole for all there support! I want to thank Evan, Kenny, Guy and Kris for being there and helping me out so much this weekend. Thanks to Dave for helping me Nail my condition again and thanks Colette for doing a great job with my color! Sorry this blog isn't that detailed but I want to put this behind me and focus on Atlantic City!

No comments: