Friday, September 12, 2008

sept 12

Day before the show! 230 lbs this morning shredded! Its crazy how I look at this larger weight. It makes me realize I should not have tortured my body down to make weight as a heavy for the North American! I cant wait to get on stage and show everyone what I really look like! Thanks to all my friends and fans! Thanks too my family that really supports me alot! Special thanks to my girlfriend Nicole, its very hard to live with someone who has been intensely dieting for 4 months! I'm gonna rock the house Saturday! I have never been more confident!

1 comment:

LynnE said...

PJ - awesome job - no one is as dedicated to their prep as you - we are bursting with pride at your accomplishment - the manner in which you present yourself is outstanding - you are so approachable yet professional.
YOU ROCKED THE HOUSE DUDE!!!