Saturday, September 27, 2008

sept 26

Thursday nite I drove down to New Jersey to meet up with Guy and a female client of mine, Bridgette Manzi at The Lions Den in Fairfield New Jersey. The Lions Den is owned by top National super heavyweight and big time contest Promoter Stokely Palmer. The gym was great. They have a great variety of equipment as well as dumbbells that go up to 200lbs! The atmosphere was really cool and they had Metallica blasting while I was training. That's my type of gym!

R.I.P. Steve Stone. The bodybuilding community lost one of it s most influential people yesterday. Steve stone's life ended tragically short at the Mr. Olympia Friday. Steve was instrumental in organizing shows in the NPC as well as the IFBB. Steve always had a smile on his face and was always willing to extend a hand to help support the sport he loved so much. My condolences go out to the Stone family.

No comments: