Wednesday, June 4, 2008

june 4

Trained chest yesterday, my strength was down a bit, but once I get my first cheat meal I usually get it back. Over all I had a good workout and am very pleased with the way I look all ready! Last nite was my boy Bryce's birthday so I stopped by a packed Hot Shots Bar and Grill to say whats up since I haven't seen him in ages. Bryce plays basketball in Italy so I don't see him often. The place was mobbed with drunk college kids, so I didn't really want to stay that long. While I was there a young kid came up to me and told me he was 20 years old and Had started bodybuilding all because he saw a picture of me. That was probably the best compliment I have gotten so far. I am glad I could Inspire someone to start doing something so great!
Today I am going to see Dr. Mike for some treatment, I feel pretty good, but I can all ways find a few things for him to work on.

No comments: