Monday, June 23, 2008

june 23

Monday. Body weight is 251.6. I am just inside of 10 weeks out. I am trying to loose my weight as slow as possible. I don't want to risk over dieting like last year. My conditioning is pretty good. I would say I am slightly ahead of schedule. Training has been going pretty well. I have been switching up gyms quite a bit. I all ways train legs at NO LIMIT in Brookfield. I trained at NYSC, Brewster and The Montanari Bros Golds in New Haven last week. Great workouts all around. Today I am Blasting legs with my new routine Specifically designed by Dave Palumbo to make my legs as good as they can be this year! Stay tuned because I will be updating my progress pics weekly!

2 comments:

DaveK said...

PJ. You may not remember but you and Evan came over to our table at a diner at the New York Pro back in May. I was sitting next to Evan. Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog and wish you the best at the North America this year. I'm sure the day is yours. Working with Dave, you can't miss. I would love to try the keto and his theories. Maybe next year. Not sure about all the cardio thought....lol! I just won the Overall Masters PA States and I'm three weeks out from the Masters Nats. I'll do the Garden State too the week before as a tune up. Love the website. Species seems like the real deal. All the best - Dave Kenderdine

PJ Braun said...

Hey Dave, of course I remember meeting you! I'm glad you are having success this year, and I'm planning on attending the masters nationals, so I will keep my eye out for you! Best of luck bro!
PJ