Friday, June 13, 2008

CONNECTICUT GRAND PRIX

Hey Everyone. This Saturday is the Connecticut Grand Prix Bodybuilding Championships. Its gonna be a great event, and I really hope to See some fans and friends there. Jim Manion, the president of the NPC will be the head judge, and Steve Wienberger, the District Chairman of NY state will be judging as well. The show is Located at the Fine Arts Center at Wilbur Cross High School- 181 Mitchell Dr, New Haven, CT For more info call 203-733-1578 or log on to www.ctgrandprix.com Big Evan Centopani will be the guest poser, at close to 3oo pounds, he will be worth your trip!
I wont be there until the nite show, but I will be there, so I encourage you guys in the CT area to come out and support the sport!
Good luck to my good friend Kenny Wallach who will be competing for the 4th time this weekend. Lets make it back to back wins Kenny!

No comments: