Monday, November 3, 2008

nov 2

I had a very busy weekend, and I'm still a little tired, but I had a lot of fun. Friday nite for Halloween I went to see Saw 5 with Nicole. I love scary movies and the Saw series is great, but this one was not very good. It wasnt bad, but it was kinda disappointing. I guess I'll have to wait till Saw 6 comes out next year,lol. Saturday I was up extra early to make my way down to the Golds Classic in New Jersey. It was a great show, Guy Cisternino and Craig Richardson were the guest posers. Guy is doing Nationals in 3 weeks and looks like he could get on stage right now! In between the shows I went to the Golds down in Long Branch to train arms with Kris Lecomte and Guy. We had a good time laughing and catching up. After the show I went out with some friends for some Pizza and then I left. It was a loong day, but I got to see some good friends and meet some cool new fans!
My Serious Off season Mass program starts today, its all business now and I will be posting consistently on my weight gains. I am currently 244 pretty lean. My abs are still clearly visible. This is about 10lbs bigger than I was when I started my mass Program Last year!

No comments: