Monday, November 17, 2008

nov 17

Saturday I got early and met up with Evan to go down to Strong N Shapely in New Jersey. It was raining hard and traffic was horrible, so we didnt get down till close to 12. I trained arms and Evan trained hams and calves. There was a big crowd of people training in the gym, lots of energy! Around 1 I started setting up the SPECIES booth. I had tons of RTD's and SPECIES shaker cups to hand out. Lots of Local Stars showed up. Greg Valentino Showed up as well as Alex Federov, Irina Veselova, Elise Firestone, Janet Marsico, Erik Rameriz, Kris Lecomte and Guy Cisternino. Even Mr G and his brother Bob Smalley showed up,lol.The day was long, but fun and I was tired and feeling a little sick for some reason, so Evan and I decided to head home around 6 when we were done. I wanted to check out the Easterns in Tribeca but I just really wasnt feeling well. Congrats to SPECIES own Kat Ramirez for winning the overall figure title, and Congrats to my friend Tess, for placing 5th in a very competitive masters class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was good seeing u pj:)