Tuesday, November 11, 2008

nov 11

I had a great weekend. Saturday I went to the New Jersey state and Suburban championships. It was a very big show and there were a lot of companies sponsoring the event. Species was the main sponsor and Dave Palumbo emceed the show. A Lot of my good friends were in attendance and my buddy Guy Cisternino was one of the guest posers. The main Guest poser was Kai Green. Kai was looking massive, I believe he said he was 305! His routine was very cool!
Sunday I went to watch the jets play the rams and the Meadow lands. I went with my buddy Jay and his fiancee Kristen. Nicole came as well, it was her first show and we all had a great time. We tailgated with the Bagelman Marc Frolich. Marc's tailgate parties are nuts, they Deep fried a couple turkeys and there was tons of other food going around. Everyone ate and drank a lot,lol. The game was exciting. The Jets blew the Rams away!
This week my training schedule has been switched up. The reason, I will be doing Legs on Friday with Evan Centopani for a new Muscular Development video. It should be a good one. My weight this morning was 250.

No comments: