Thursday, July 3, 2008

july 3

Happy 4th of July everyone!!! I know I'm a day early, but I know I wont be on the computer tomorrow! I hope everyone has a safe, fun holiday.
Today my schedule got really messed up. I did my cardio first thing in the morning and then I had to run some errands. I came home and sat by the pool for an hour, then I was off to the gym. My first client was late so I had to cancel my workout because I had no time to train. Fortunately my last client cancelled so I wound up training around 6:30. I trained my back with all super sets. I never super set back, so I figured it was a good idea. Next week I will go back to my regular training routine. Tomorrow I plan on training shoulders early then hitting the back with my girl and some friends. Hopefully the weather will be nice!!!

No comments: