Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29

Just got back from a crazy time in Vegas at the USA's. I arrived in Vegas Thursday nite after sitting in JFK all day long because my flight was delayed for about 9 hours! Once I got to my hotel, I had to get right on a treadmill and bang out my cardio. Friday I trained at Golds on Flamingo Ave. I trained out there for the Olympia and really like the set up of that gym. Prejudging went smoothly, but I still don't understand the call outs for figure. I had a fun time watching the show with my buddy Troy Johnson and his wife IFBB pro Krissy Chin. Saturday I was back in the gym in the AM and then over to the Finals by 6. The show was intense. I had Liberatore winning the Overall, but he wound up taking 2nd In his class to an Impressive Brandon Curry. Lee Banks and Mark Alvisi rounded out the top 4 who were head and shoulders better than the rest of the class. The second Pro card went to Curtis Bryant, who looked Insane. Congrats to both new Pros. Curtis edged out my boy Brandon Ray who will be a pro for sure by the end of 08. My girlfriend Nicole brought her best package Ever and walked away with a disappointing 8th. Neither one of us can figure that one out, but I am very proud of her, She worked as hard as she could! Sunday morning Nicole and I got a workout in at golds, then we head over to Rehab at the Hard rock hotel. That place was Insane! I couldn't eat or drink, but the atmosphere was NUTS and I had a fun time. That nite Nicole and I joined Ed Connors at Treasure Island to watch Cirque De So-lei. It was a great show and Nicole was excited because she had wanted to see it for a while now!
I'm currently inside of 5 weeks out and very happy about my prep. New Updates will be up soon!

No comments: