Sunday, July 13, 2008

july 13th

I know I haven't blogged at all this week and I apologize, I have been SUPER busy and all over the place. Wednesday I went to Great Adventure with Nicole my nephew Christopher, my buddies EDJ and Justin, as well as EDJ's girlfriend Jackie and his son Dino. We had a great time and I got about 2 hours of extra cardio in, lol. Justin and I went on Kingda Ka the worlds fastest and tallest roller coaster. 128 mph, I would have just got right back on if I was allowed to, that was so much fun! Training has been going great, I took some update pics saturday morning that will be up shortly.
Today I went to Oakland beach in Rye, New York with Nicole. I ran into Gilberto Mundo (overall winner of the NY Metropolitan) and his girlfriend, they are very friendly and wow, Gilberto put on some great size! Gilberto is working with Guru Dave Palumbo for the Nationals, and He has a ton of mass! I have a lot more coming up, masters nationals the 19th and USA's with Nicole the following weekend. I will try to get on as much as possible and keep everyone updated on my progress!

No comments: