Friday, October 8, 2010

Easterns and 1 week out!!

VERY long day today and I apologize to those of you attending or thinking of attending Eastern USA's in NYC tomorrow for not posting this early. I will be at the prejudge repping SPECIES and I also have a client Nick Lepore competing in the bantam weights. He looks awesome and is going to do damage in his class! Also good luck to my friend and fellow SPECIES athlete Melissa Di Bernardo competing in woman's bodybuilding! She looks awesome!

I am one week out today and I have to thank my boy IFBB pro Guy Cisternino for destroying me in a back workout Thursday! I never would have went that hard or heavy without him. I felt like I was going to pass out by the end of the workout and he kept telling me I was a pussy and he was working out like that 2 weeks before his show! LOL, Of course I reminded him that I am 1 week out and that makes a HUGE difference in energy! The workout was Intense as hell and he was telling me no one is working harder than me...and I believe that. I also believe that no one is prepping more intelligently then me. I have really got in tune with my body and mind as one this year. Its amazing. I am never satisfied and know I can still Improve greatly each day until the show and that excites me greatly based on what i look like now!!
Today I got a painful deep tissue massage from my therapist Tatyana. I made her go as hard as she could on my legs and back especially because I believe it helps rid your muscle of waste and scar tissue and helps your separation. Nothing like a sharp elbow being driven into the back of your hamstring!
I have been having dreams, or nightmares I should say, about food now. This is common for me before a show.
body weight this morning was 230lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely need to post some photos so we can track your progress which is undoubtedly only getting better.