Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 days out!

This will most likely be my last blog before Nationals. I leave in a few hours for the airport, just getting the last of my stuff together over here. I suffered with very low calories through yesterday to get whatever remaining bit of fat I could off and today my body weight was 225.6. I woke up about 90min earlier than normal so I would guess normal time it would be 225. I am very flat and depleted but in damn good shape! Best condition of my life! Today I start carbing up and reducing my protein. Usually when I do this the first day I drop some more weight so that should put me right where I need to be for weigh ins tomorrow. Most likely I wont be able to drink water tomorrow until the night weigh ins but I have gone through dehydration before. I am very thankful for all the support I have in my life from my family and awesome friends as well as all my awesome fans. Its easier to keep pushing when you know how many people have faith in you!
I am very confident in what I look like this year and after Friday I will be a champion. I have some really cool pics up on my facebook so go check them out! For now I am off! Thank you so much Everyone and thank you SPECIES for taking good care of me!

No comments: