Monday, October 11, 2010

4 days out!

After my low calories yesterday I am down to 227.8 which really fired me up! 225 seems so much closer now. I am going to continue with the lower calories again today and maybe go just strait protein and veggie for 6 meals tomorrow, but I am feeling confident as ever. One key element for the next few days is that I am going to try to really increase my water intake. I usually do about a gallon a day...some days I may get up to a gallon and a half if its a very hard training day. Well for the next couple days I am shooting for 2 gallons just to keep my self peeing and flushing weight out. I still don't look that overly flat yet which is a positive. I mean I am not full like I want to be, but I am not totally emaciated like I expected.
I have a photo shoot today, I will talk more about it in tomorrows blog but I am looking forward to working with this gentleman!

No comments: