Sunday, October 10, 2010

5 days out!

For starters I want to congratulate my client Nick Lepore for winning the bantam weights at the Eastern USA yesterday! Nick looked awesome and was a pleasure to work with! More clients like that please!!!! Also a HUGE congrats to my friend and fellow SPECIES athlete Melissa Di Bernardo for winning the woman's overall bodybuilding title! She looked AMAZING!

Yesterday was a long tiring day. I was up 2 hours earlier than normals to make it down to NYC for the show. I had packed an extra meal of just fish and asparagus because I know how long and draining of a day those shows can be. After the Prejudging me and SPECIES athlete Juan Morel ( a favorite in the heavyweights) went to his gym on 14th street to train. We were both dead but it was just arms so we got through. Then I headed over to my buddies house to practice posing, and I had 45 min of cardio to do!
Today my weight was 230.4lbs so I am going to remove some calories...about 400 to be exact all from carbs. I am also doing double 45 min sessions of cardio today but in between I will be resting and watching football. Only 5 more days!

No comments: