Thursday, September 16, 2010

NPC BROOKLYN THIS SAT COME SEE ME!!

I am guest posing this Saturday at the NPC Brooklyn. If you are in the NY area come check it out. I am in damn good condition and ready to rock the house. Also SPECIES own Juan Diesel Morel will be posing too...and guess who the MC is? The godfather of SPECIES himself Dave Palumbo! Lots of reasons to come check it out! Don't miss it!

Just outside of 4 weeks and sleep has become scarce. I would kill for sleep at this point. My body is so tired but my mind wont rest. I visualize myself at Nationals at nite, I think about my business ventures, clients, love, what I can do to improve...My brain wont stop! Eventually it catches up to me and I crash bad.

Weight this morning was 238. I am looking really lean and am happy with my new size and grainy condition. I am going to do my best to keep blogging.I know many of you enjoy this and I am a giant douche for not doing it more often!

No comments: