Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bump in the road...

So my week started off fairly normal. Big cheat on Sunday, blast legs Monday...
This time things went a little different. Sunday I decided to go for a bit of an out door hike for my cardio. It took about an hour and at the end my knees were quite sore. Monday during my leg workout, I had to back off the weights on some of my exercises because my knees felt like they were going to literally explode! At the end of my workout I got very sick to my stomach. I thought I was going to puke but I wound up being OK. For the rest of the day I didn't feel right so I just layed on the couch. That night my knees were so sore it kept me from sleeping!
Tuesday rolls around and I am exhausted. I had tons of errands to do, and I felt so crappy, I almost canceled work and my workout! I never do that! I decided to tough it out and I managed to get it all done.
On my way home I was sitting at a traffic light and I fell asleep! I saw some green as I came too, and I got startled and hit the gas...unfortunately it was for the lane next to me and I wound up smashing the guy in front of me. Everyone was fine, but I dented his bumper. I was pissed at myself, but shit happens, and it could have been way worse! That night I finally slept and I felt better today! Back to being focused on my show!
weight is 241. I have some exciting news I will reveal in my next blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well now PJ. Keep up the hard work!