Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sept 1

Feels good to be eating carbs again. Added my carbs back in last wed, mainly from oatmeal, cream of rice and rice. I am going to add my Carbolyze back in next week. I have been eating tons of clean food, but if I have a craving for something, I eat it. My weight has been sitting between 242- 246. I am still very lean ans crazy vascular!
Yesterday I went up to Montanari Bros Golds in New Haven to train chest with big Evan and Chris Tuttle, who has put on some great size since his heavyweight win in Tribeca! We blasted out some drop sets on the flat bench, and then hammered out some Inclines, followed by Incline flys and then cables from the floor. Our pace was pretty fast and I had a wicked pump by the time I was done! Today I am off, but I am back in the gym tomorrow and it looks like Friday I will be back down in Jersey again for another workout! This time I think I will be going into Carlo Fillipone's gym with my buddy Guy, and afterwards I get to sample some of Carlo's world class cooking!

No comments: