Monday, October 27, 2008

oct 27

Lots to announce today! First- Congratulations to my client Andrea Swanson who took second place in her first Bodybuilding show Saturday. The girl who beat her was a very good Veteran who went on to win the overall. I flew out to Chicago on Friday to start going over Andreas posing and assess her physique in person for the first time in a few months. I was more than impressed. We stayed at our friend Erin's house which was conveniently 10 minn from the airport. Nicole met me out there and the four of us left for the show early Saturday morning. Nicole did Andreas makeup for her so she would look perfect, and then we just had to wait for what seemed like forever,lol. The show was called the Continental USA championships and Victor Martinez was the guest poser. There was a very large turn out in the crowd, even for the prejudging. I had the pleasure of meeting Mel Chancey, the former leader of the Hells Angels now turned bodybuilder and 100 percent big mofo! Mel was very personable and I wish him luck with his bodybuilding career. I also met a lot of people from the boards as well as some fans I didnt know I had from the Chicago area. Overall it was a great time, I was very pleased with Andrea, and I met some great people. I definitely ate way too much junk food, but at least I got to try Mr. Pibb soda for the first time...It was awesome,lol (Inside joke)
Today I am starting a special herbal detox courtesy of Dr. mike at Physical Synergy. Evan swears by it, so I will keep you all posted on how I feel.

No comments: