Friday, October 17, 2008

oct 17

Its been an emotional roller coaster of a week for me. I usually try not to talk about negative things in my blog, but its a little hard to avoid. I had the best leg workout on Monday and a great chest workout on Tuesday. Wed, things went down hill! Its bad enough the Economy is killing my business, lol, but I have also been going through some drama in my personal life. I have been pretty upset the past few days and its taken its toll on my eating and training. I am gonna bounce back though,I ALLWAYS DO! I think things are gonna work out and get better. I have to stay focused and keep a positive piece of mind!

1 comment:

LynnE said...

PJ,
Keep the faith - your drive and focus are unsurpassed - whatever the drama in your life will only make you stronger - stay the course - you have big dreams to realize and you're on the homestretch now!
G/L