Thursday, October 9, 2008

oct 9

I just got home from New Haven. I went up around 1 with Nicole to the Montanari Bro's GOLDS. I met up with Big Evan to train back. For those of you who live in a cave and don't know who Evan Centopani is, look him up and check out his back. By the way, he's 300lbs of solid muscle. You know I had to have an extra big breakfast to prepare me for this! We started out with Barbell rows. Evan worked up to 405 for 10 reps and his form is really good. Not me, I am good doing 315 for sets of 10. We did so many sets that the rest of the workout is a blurr,lol. After the workout I took Nicole to a famous Pizza place in New Haven. Not Pepe's...Modern. Modern is thin crust Brick oven Pizza. There is no Pizza anywhere near where I live that comes close to how good this place was! We got, "The Italian Bomb". Pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, mushrooms, pepper, and huge pieces of garlic and onions! Outstanding. If your ever in New Haven,Modern has the PJ Braun seal of approval! I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Staceylynn Keller- said...

Damm quite IMPRESSIVE PJ for both you and Evan. I meant to check with you earlier but will you be at any NJ shows in the upcoming weeks. I think Big Dave is hosting one of them. In any event I should be in attendance for at least 2-I hope to run into you and Nicole-would be great to meet up with you both to say Hi! Stay Strong and Focused on 09!