Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where have I been????

Where have I been since my last post from Florida? I have been asked this a few times lately... Finals came and went and I finished tied for 11th, so 12th. Not what I expected and certainly not what I busted my ass for 16 weeks for. All though I was disappointed by my placing, the class was damn tough, and very deep (29 great bodybuilders) and truthfully, I was my best ever! Walking off stage bummed, I was immediately approached by the Editor of MuscleMag magazine who wanted to shoot me the following day! Cool! So I swithched my flight, stayed the extra hours and did an awesome shoot that I will let you know about when it hits the stands! I was also approached by another company that showed some serious interest in me, but more on that later. The whole time down there I was not alone, I was with my step dad. I cant explain how much it meant to me to have him there, and how calm and relaxed I was with him there to help me. I never get to spend father and son time with him, so it was alot of fun, and my step dad truly is the best guy I know, I hope someday I am as good a man as he is.
I also had the support of Nicole, My boy Kris Lecomte and his girl Jen Smythe ( who took 3rd in her class in figure! Go Jen!!) as well as pain in the ass but good friend Guy Cisternino there for help! Huge thanks to Kris for helping me with my tan!
Once back home I was in need of some serious R&R, so I took a week off from training, but kept up with my cardio. I did pig out on thanks giving and boy did I enjoy myself!

Saturday night was my ten year High School Reunion! I had the best time catching up with old friends! It was so great to see what everyone is doing now!

I did another shoot Yesterday with Chris Zimmerman. He is a really talented photographer and I was siked to work with him. I think that is the last shoot for me, so now I can focus on training hard and GROWING!

Thank you so much to my friends, especially EVAN CENTOPANI, who was instrumental in getting me to my best ever version of me! Thanks to my family for being so understanding and supportive! I truly am fortunate to have them!

Anyone who hasn't seen my video from Easterns, its up on the gallery page of my website, and wait till you see this testimonial I am going to put up soon!!!

So there you have it!! one week summed up for ya!

No comments: