Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Orthotics!?!?!?

Many people have asked me if and why I wear orthotics, so this is for all you peeps out there that want the best!

Check out www.whatsmyfoottype.com

Basically Doctor Roberta Nole, MA,PT,CPed developed this system, "the RX24 Quadrastep System" based on a clinical algorithm identifying 24 unique foot types. These 24 foot-types are subdivided into 6 groupings of 4, known as "quads". Each Quad has its own foot and gait characteristics.

My Quad Foot- type is D which is based on
*neutral toe out
*pronation through midstance
*midtarsal joint instability

Fancy terms,lol...when i walk or stand the weight is transferred to the outside of my feet. This can cause:
Plantar fasciitis
Metatarsalgia
Fucnctional Hallux Limitus
Patellofemoral pain syndrome
Posterial Tibial tendonitus
Neuromas
Dorsal Bunions


By wearing these inserts I correct my problems based on how I walk. It good for your whole body. Before I started wearing these I had issues with my back and knees. Now, nothing! Plus my leg development has improved.

Anyone interested should Email me and I will give you my DR, DR Craig Salosse's number!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is EXACTLY what I need!!! Thank you PJ!!!