Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last gym day before Nats!

Morning body weight is 225.4 which is 1.5lbs lighter than I was at this point last week and I definitely lost pure fat. My legs are as dry and separated as ever and I am really excited to watch myself fill out. I am very flat, so I wont be going zero carb today, but my carbs will be low. I am dong 40 min of cardio as soon as I finish typing this. I will then get two meals of low carbs in and go train some shoulders, arms, abs and butt blaster, then finish with 20 min on the STEPMILL!!!! After that I have a couple clients then I just rest and pack for my journey to Florida tomorrow! I am so excited but VERY CALM. I am ready for this. I have never been so ready. I have put in the work and its my time. Carb up begins tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through all this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck bro, you won't need it though. As you said, you're ready. Crush it.