Friday, November 13, 2009

1 day out of Easterns!

I am one day out of Easterns and this will be my last blog until its all said and done. I woke up this am at 6 to see where I was at. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked at the body that I saw. I have never looked like this. I was PERFECT! So I got on the scale and it said...226.8! Uh oh, I thought, that's kinda heavy! So I worried for one second, and then I removed those thoughts from my mind and went to bed saying everything would be PERFECT! I got up for good at 8:30. Looked in the mirror and noticed I had lost some fullness, so I had a good feeling about the scale. Stepped on and it read 224.5! Perfect! I am gonna be a BIG, BAD, heavy weight tomorrow! This prep has been so awesome and I have so many people to thank, but I will do that all when I return. I am headed to Manhattan this afternoon and from now till then I am just gonna keep getting better. It is truly exciting to watch!

No comments: