Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Its Sunday night and I am finally getting a chance to sit down and recap the hollidays. Monday and Tuesday were basically the same. I was up at 6 for clients, managed to get my workouts in around 4 and crammed in some late night Xmas shopping after my late clients in the gym. Wednesday was a tough day for me. I was up at 6 again, had a quick break for an hour between 11-12 that I used to train my back, then I had a couple more clients. I'm not complaining, work is work and this time of year I'll take all I can get. Mid afternoon I left to finish my last minn shopping and then raced home to shower. I left for my parents house around 6 and ate and partied with my family till close to midnight. I was falling asleep the whole time at my moms house, but I was having a fun time with my family and didnt want to leave. Christmas day I slept in and tried to catch up on my missing sleep! I went to the Bronx to spend Christmas with Nicole's family. Nicole's mom made my favorite... chicken parmesan! I pigged out and passed out!
Friday was the Montanari bros Christmas party for their gym members. The party was at Cafe Botega in New Haven. The night was a ton of fun and I got to hang with Big Evan and Kenny which is always a good time. I will be honest and say that I drank way too much Friday night and ended up feeling pretty sick. It had been a few years since I drank that much and I payed for it!

Saturday and Sunday...what can I say? Started out an a high note with a great night of UFC fights, but ended in the gutter with the JETS sucking as usual and missing the play offs. Hollywood couldn't have wrote a better story than Chad Pennington coming back to New York to kick the Jets ass and bounce them from the playoffs! Another disappointing year for all Jets fans!

No comments: