Tuesday, December 2, 2008

dec 2

Sunday I left my house for the Meadow lands at 11. I figured since it was a 4:15 game, that would give us more than enough time to get there. Rather than taking the George Washington Bridge, I opted for the Tappan Zee. What I did not know was that they were doing serious construction on the Tappan Zee to the point where there were huge pieces of metal just sticking out all over the place.That coupled with the Thanksgiving traffic made for a nightmare! It took me 3 full hours to get to the game. When we got to the game it was raining pretty hard but there were tons of people tailgating. The Jets really sucked bad and couldn't do anything right. We left towards the end of the third quarter. It was to cold and rainy to sit and watch them suck like that.
Yesterday was legs and I decided to officially split my workout into two separate days. One day is going to be dedicated to Quads and the other Hams. I squatted first, followed by 4 sets of heavy leg press and finally 5 sets of Leg extensions- doing drop sets on two of the sets. My legs were very pumped. Friday I will do Hams. Today is chest, I have been doing inclines for a while, but today I am going to do some flat bench and see how it goes.
New Before and After testimonials with pics will be on my site soon!

No comments: