Saturday, December 20, 2008

dec 20

Talk about snow!!! We got bombed in my part of CT yesterday with about a foot of snow. It was coming down over an inch an hour. Of course my crazy ass waited until it was already starting to get to the gym. Then I had to wait for my partner who was stuck in traffic to get there. Yesterday I had a great 4 man workout going on with my regular partner Ted and a couple of my other buddies, EDJ and Anthony. We were basically the only people in the gym blasting it out during the blizzard. I had a great workout, the 4 of us had a great pace going and it was fun because Ted and EDJ are very close in strength so I instigated a competition between them that had them both hitting personal bests in shoulder presses! When it was all said and done it took me two full hours to make the 20 minn drive home!!!
Its supposed to snow all weekend which is really slowing down my Christmas shopping that I haven't really started yet,lol.
Bodyweight is still around 260lbs give or take a few lbs here or there on certain days.

No comments: