Friday, May 7, 2010

NY PRO!

Tomorrow is the NY Pro show in Tribecca and I will be in the SPECIES booth all day.
Come say hi if your in attendance, its gonna be a great show. My buddy Aaron Singerman (host of OFF TOPIC RADIO) has been staying with me since wed, and we are both very excited with conflicting opinions of how the show will go.
My Predictions if everyone comes in shape (which never seems to happen):

1- Dennis Wolf (I've heard inside rumors that he is not in shape, but I hope he brings it)
2- Toney Freeman
3- Roelly Winklaar
4- Ben Pakulski
5- Hidetada Yamagishi

Now, there are a number of things that could come into play here and I would not be surprised if Hidetada placed higher being that he beat Tony in Arizona. NY has favored big boys in the past so it will be very interesting!

Aaron is looking over my shoulder and wants to add his opinion. Here are his pics:

1- Toney Freeman
2-Roelly Winklaar
3-Hidetada Yamagishi
4-Dennis Wolf
5-Ben Pakulski

****Aarons note*** "I want it to be known that I was the only one in the bodybuilding community to pick the correct top 6 at the Arnold. Thank You."

Best of Luck to my friend Tabitha Leandri making her pro debut in bikini!!!

Training is going great. I am 255 and as lean as ever!!!

No comments: