Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Team Universe

So this past weekend was the Team Universe which is the biggest Drug tested competition for Bodybuilding, fitness, figure and bikini in the country if not the world. The weekend was a success for many of my friends including SPECIES own Kat Ramirez who won the E class and is a new IFBB Pro.
I was there helping Nicole who looked by far the best she has ever looked. She worked her ass off and I came up with what I believe was an excellent game plan for her. Unfortunately the judges thought otherwise and did not place her well. This left us both EXTREMELY upset and me down right MAD!
I talked to numerous people including a judge who thought she should have placed at the worst...2nd!
Oh well, I would be lying If I said I wasn't still mad, but I need to move on and focus on me now!
Training is going great! I will give you guys a body weight update soon!

No comments: