Monday, January 26, 2009

jan 26

Had a nice weekend. I went to the movies to see Notorious on Friday night. I am not the biggest rap fan any more, but I grew up during the crazy east coast, west coast rap wars and am still a fan of Biggie. The movie was pretty good, and I learned a few things I never knew.
Saturday I met up with my buddy Mark to train in New Haven. As always Evan and Keith were there, but this time Guy Cisternino and my buddy Kris Lecomte were in the house as well. I blasted arms and then had to hurry home. A bunch of my meat head friends were going out on Saturday and I decided to tag along and watch the madness. We went out to Stanford to go to this cub, GRAND. It was a nice place, but I was kinda bored so I left early around 1ish with Mark to head home.
Yesterday was all about relaxing, but today its back in the gym for quads! Morning body weight today was 273.5.

No comments: