Monday, January 12, 2009

jan 12

I had a great weekend! Friday I went to see Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. What a great film, Eastwood all ways turns out great flicks. I highly recommend it. Saturday I went up to Montanari Bros golds to train arms. I all ways have great workouts there. I know I say it alot, but I love training at Golds! Saturday night I stayed in and watched Juno with Nicole, another great film. But, first I watched the football games. I predicted the ravens, but definitely not the Cards! Yesterdays games where also great. I wasn't surprised that the Eagles beat the giants and Pittsburgh looks to be the Superbowl fav. I feel pretty rested so I better have a good leg workout today! Every week has to be do or die when I train my legs!

2 comments:

rtricky32 said...

What are some off season goals other then just getting as big as possible? You have some weight or measurement goals? When will you be prepping for your next show... just curious, keep hittin it hard!

PJ Braun said...

My main goal is to really bring up my legs. quads, and especialy hams and glutes! I really want a couple more inches of pure mass on my legs!