Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

The Arnold was a blast! I got to work with some awesome people in the booth and meet tons of really cool people. I managed to get a workout in out there despite the long days. The after party was INSANE!! Now that I am back I am officially back to my off season full speed ahead. my weight has been steady around 350, but I am leaner and getting stronger. I have never been this lean at this weight before! The plan is to keep doing cardio and add some more cals in slowly and see if I can put some good mass on while maintaining this level of body fat. I am confident in my plan!!

3 comments:

east.coast01 said...

Hey PJ,

Just wondering if you are ever going to add some new stuff to the members section of your website?

Glad to hear that you had a blast at the Arnold.

Take Care,
Adam

PJ Braun said...

Adam, I have a ton of stuff that I havent posted yet and I apologize for that. I will get on it!

east.coast01 said...

No worries man. Look forward to the new content