Wednesday, April 8, 2009

april 8

Whats up everyone, its been a while but I'm here today to say whats up and let you know whats going on. I apologize for not blogging often, I know some of you really enjoy this and I really appreciate that. I have been in a rut, but I think I'm out. Nothing too bad, not out soul searching or anything like that,lol. I was just really sick twice this winter, the antibiotics kicked my ass and I was just feeling very drained! I still don't have all my strength or weight back, but I look and feel pretty good, so I'm not gonna complain.
Happy birthday to my boy Evan Centopani. Ev's bday was yesterday, I love that kid like a brother.He is looking insane right now. 5 and a half weeks till he makes his pro debut, I cant wait!
For those of you who don't know, I will be guest posing at the NPC Space Coast Classic in Melbourne Florida this July! I cant wait, check out the website for the show at www.npcspacecoastclassic.com
Also, I was just asked to guest pose at the NPC Empire States as well. that will be in July also, so it will be a busy month! checkout the website for that show it will be in Rockland County! www.npcempirestates.com
That's all for today, I'm off from the gym just relaxing. Aside from a bad tendinitis issue in my left arm I'm feeling pretty good! I'll be back on more often now! Current weight is sitting around 270.

No comments: