Monday, February 23, 2009

feb 23

Last weeks training was the best I have had in quite a while. Tuesday I blasted some big weights on chest day. Thursday, I went up to Montanari Bros golds to train with the CT bodybuilding crew. My back was throbbing by the time I was done. Friday I was back up at Montanari bros again for shoulders and hams. I trained with Chris Tuttle, along side big Evan and Keith. I dont know what came over me, but I was able to hammer strength shoulder press 4 plates a side for 5 strict reps. I have never gone over 3 and a quarter. Saturday I was down in the Bronx to train for the first time at Star Fitness. I had a great workout. Hopefully I can keep it going this week!
Currently I have been sitting around 275 for a while now, but I seem to be looking a bit harder.

No comments: