Wednesday, February 11, 2009

feb 11

I know its been a while, but I was very sick and really didn't have much to say. So, I'll make this blog nice and long so we can all get caught up. Feb 6, was my birthday and I spent it in bed sick,lol, but I also got on some much needed antibiotics that day and am feeling much better now. I was so sick, that I couldn't train last week, I was miserable. The antibiotics are definitely doing a number on my stomach, but I am doing my best to keep all my meals in and haven't lost any weight. I started working out again on monday, but I'm only going about 75% for the rest of the week.
For those of you who don't know, Dave Palumbo and John Romano are no longer with MD. Sunday the 8th Dave and John Launched there new website www.rxmuscle.com The site is awesome and I am pleased to Announce that I have my own Q and A thread in the Celebrity section! I encourage all of you to come and check it out!
The Arnold Classic will be here shortly and I'm getting very excited. I will be in the SPECIES booth all weekend signing autographs, taking pictures and just hanging out! If your going to the show, please come to the SPECIES booth and say hello!
Big SHOUT OUT to my Gramma Lynn, her birthday was feb 8th!

No comments: