Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year New Beginnings

Happy New Year!
I know its been a while since I have posted, and I apologize for that.
Its 2010 and I am very excited to announce that as of January 1, I have signed my first REAL contract exclusive with SPECIES NUTRITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very excited for the upcoming year!
I am still taking it easy training 3 days a week. Doing cardio about 5 days a week and eating very clean. I weigh 240lbs. I am the best man in my best friend Jay Castaldi's wedding at the end of the month and I cant really expand my frame any more or I will not fit in my tux! come February I plan on getting back to my regular 5 day split and making some serious improvements.
Still going through some drama in my personal life, but I am hoping to put that to bed for good soon.

1 comment:

thaAtrain said...

congrats on the contract dude!!
on a seperate note, i also tore my labrum, but seem to have differenct symptoms, i have posterior tightness, and have trouble doing any rowiing movement for back, as opposed to shoulder exercises like u have. Could u offer any adivce?